Premium Content Sign-in
Home
About
SITE Publications
News
Terrorism Library
Terrorist Websites
Multimedia
Donate










...More Headlines »   

  

Previous PagePrevious Page  E-Mail This PageE-Mail This Page  Print This PagePrint

News Archive
30 detained as Egypt probes resort bombings
Published in: Agence France Presse
April 26, 2006

CAIRO -- Thirty suspects were being questioned on Wednesday as Egypt pressed its investigation into deadly bombings in the Red Sea resort of Dahab, the third such attacks to have hit the Sinai in 18 months.

Security sources said that the suspects had been rounded up since the explosions rocked the resort on Monday as it was packed with foreign tourists and Egyptians enjoying a traditional spring holiday.

Health and security officials said that the Dahab bombings - which drew a barrage of international condemnation - had killed at least 18 people, including six foreigners, and wounded up to 80 people.

Source: http://www.metimes.com/articles/normal.php?StoryID=20060426-045329-8246r


Previous PagePrevious Page  E-Mail This PageE-Mail This Page  Print This PagePrint