Al-Qaeda in Iraq, in ten communiqués issued today, October 28, 2005, claims responsibility for several attacks, including assassinations, and detonations of improvised explosive devices (IEDs), upon American and Iraqi forces in Baquba, Tal Afar, Baghdad, and Diyali. The group claims the following:
- Bombing a Police Checkpoint in Baquba
- Attacking al-Mafraq Checkpoint in Baquba
- Announces the Harvest in the City of Tal Afar for the Last Few Days
- Announces Some of the Harvest in Jarf al-Sakhr Section ?Osama Asad Allah Brigade?
- Detonating an Explosive Package on the Police in Baquba
- Attacking a Crusaders Supply Convoy on the Road of al-Azeem
- Assassinating a Member of al-Ghadr Brigade in al-Sayediya
- Detonating an Explosive Package on a Crusaders? Patrol in Baquba
- Bombing al-Wehda Police Station in Baquba
- Attacking the Intersection and Bridge Checkpoint in Diyali
A full translation of the ten messages is provided to our Intel Service members.