In five communiqués issued today, November 15, 2005, the Islamic Army in Iraq claims responsibility for bombing operations and attacks targeting American and Iraqi forces in Yathreb, Baquba, al-Mosul, and Abu Ghraib.
- According to the first communiqué, an IED was detonated yesterday on an American Humvee and allegedly destroyed the vehicle.
- In Yathreb, west of Baghdad, on Sunday night, November 13, a Krad rocket was launched at al-Bakr base.
- The third message contains a list of six operations executed in Baquba, Behres, and al-Tahrir, including the detonation of IEDs and launching of rockets upon American and Iraqi targets.
- An IED was detonated yesterday on an American armored vehicle in al-Mosul, allegedly destroying it.
- The fifth communiqué, listing four attacks in Abu Ghraib, highlights operations targeting Iraqi forces, including one in ?cooperation? with al-Qaeda in Iraq, targeting an armored vehicle.
A translation of the five messages is provided to our Intel Service members.