Ansar al-Sunnah issued seven communiqués today, November 22, 2005, claiming responsibility for several attacking and bombings involving the detonation of improvised explosive packages (IEDs) on targets including American and Iraqi forces in Samarra, al-Fallujah, Mosul, Tikrit, Kirkuk, and Baghdad.
- Five Converters in the Police Were Killed by the Detonation of an Explosive Package on Their Patrol in Samarra
- Destroying a Car Belonging to the Police Dogs and Killing 8 Insides it in the City of Samarra
- Detonating an Explosive Package on a Converted Police Patrol in the Area of al-Karma, West of Baghdad
- Destroying a Police Car and Killing Four by Detonating an Explosive Package on it in al-Fallujah
- Seven Different Attacks From Your Mujahideen Brothers in the City of al-Mosul
- Destroying a Troop Transportation Vehicle of the Crusaders and Killing Three of Them by Detonating an Explosive Package in Tikrit
- Destroying Two Cars of the Converted Party of al-Talabani, and Killing a Number of Them in Kirkuk
A translation of the seven messages is provided to our Intel Service members.