This video features several attacks by the Islamic Army in Iraq, who have detained two French reporters, reported by the SITE Institute on December 8, 2004. This video shows how they prepare their explosives and some of their ammunition.
The video is called: But Allah has cast...
Duration: 40 minutes 47 seconds. The quality is good but not that high. Size: 129 MB.
Among the attacks depicted are:
1. Bombing of a US base near Baghdad Airport
2. Bombing of a US base West of Baghdad
3. Hitting a Chinook plane near Al-Saqlawiyyah
4. Attempt to hit a transport plane in Al-Duluiyyah
5. Attempt to shoot down a place over Abu Ghraib
6. Taking down a spy plane in Baghdad
7. Taking down a spy plane in Haifa Street
8. Destruction of an armored personnel carrier in Babel with a booby-trapped car
9. Destruction of a Hummer South of Baghdad
10. Destruction of a Hummer in Al-Karma
11. Destruction of a Hummer in Abu Ghraib
12. Destruction of a Hummer near Fallujah
13. Destruction of a Hummer South of Baghdad
14. Hitting an Armed Vehicle in Al-Duluiyyah
15. Destruction of an Armed Vehicle near Fallujah
16. Victories of Al-Lutayfiyyah
17. Destruction of a Hummer South of Baghdad,
18. Hitting an Armored Vehicle
Prisoners and spies:
1. A Philippine prisoner released after the withdrawal of the forces of the Philippines.
2. Another 4 prisoners working for Jubaily Brothers Company, who said that they were "under investigation", and would be transferred to the Religious Court.
3. Prisoners held from the Qaswa Trading Company were "under investigation" but a later screen message said that they repented and were released.
This video can be downloaded at the following location.