Within eight communiqués of several issued in the past-24 hours, Ansar al-Sunnah claims responsibility for continued attacks upon members of Iraqi political parties, including the Kurdish Union Party of Jalal al-Talibani, and that of the ?converted agent? Masoud al-Barazani, firing with machine guns upon their respective offices in various sections of al-Mosul, detonating an improvised explosive device (IED) on an American intelligence convoy, America military patrol, and National Guard convoy in al-Mosul.
- Attack with Machine Gun of the Office of al-Barazani Party in al-Mosul
- Assassination of Two Elements of the Kurdish Union in al-Mosul
- Assassination of Two Elements of al-Ghadr Brigade in Abu Ghraib
- Assassination of Two Elements and Injuring Another of the Barazani Party in al-Mosul
- Targeting an American Intelligence Convoy with an Explosive Package in al-Mosul
- Detonating an Explosive Package on an American Convoy in al-Mosul
- Destroying a Car of the Guards by Detonating an Explosive Package on a Combined Patrol in al-Mosul
- Attack on Police Convoy
A translation of the eight messages is provided to our Intel Service members.