Ansar al-Sunnah has released to the Internet a number of communiqués detailing their recent activities across Iraq. Many of these attacks focused on American Convoys and offices of Iraqi President Jalal al-Talibani. The communiqués focus on the following topics:
1. Destroying a Humvee and killing its passengers in Balad.
2. Attacking the presidential offices in ?the al-Masaref section in the city of al-Mosul.?
3. A second attack against the presidential offices ?in al-Bakr section in al-Mosul.?
4. Assassinating two members of the Ghadr Brigades in the al-Dawra region of Baghdad.
5. Another attack against the offices of al-Talibani in ?al-Bakr section in al-Mosul.?
6. A machine gun attack against a National Guard checkpoint in Mosul.
A translation of the messages is provided to our Intel Service members.