The Mujahideen Shura Council, in seven communiqués amongst several issued today, March 23, 2006, claims responsibility for several attacks targeting ?Crusader? and Iraqi forces in Tal Afar, Baghdad, and Ameriyat al-Fallujah, including a suicide bombing yesterday in Ameriyat al-Fallujah, allegedly destroying six Humvees of the ?Crusaders? and killing all who were inside.
- Attacking a Crusader Patrol on Foot [in al-Salam section of Tal Afar]
- Destroying a Troop Transportation Vehicle of the Converted National Guards, Killing Who Were in It [in al-Ghazaliya]
- Detonating a Car Bomb on a Crusader Convoy in Hayfa Street [in Baghdad]
- Targeting a Crusader Vehicle with a RBG Rocket [near Baghdad Airport]
- Destroying a Minesweeper and Killing Who Were in it From the Crusaders, South of Baghdad
- Suicidal Operation that Resulted in Destroying Six Humvees and Killing Who Were in Them [in Ameriyat al-Fallujah]
- Attack on the Converted Police in Tal Afar
The Mujahideen Shura Council is composed of seven insurgency groups in Iraq: al-Qaeda in Iraq, Victorious Army Group, the Army of al-Sunnah Wal Jama?a, Ansar al-Tawhid Brigades, Islamic Jihad Brigades, the Strangers Brigades, and the Horrors Brigades, collaborating to meet the ?unbelievers gathering with different sides? and defend Islam.
A translation of the seven messages is provided to our Intel Service members.