The Mujahideen Shura Council, in nine of their communiqués issued amongst dozens recently, claims responsibility for a suicide bombing yesterday, March 27, 2006, targeting Iraqi National Guards at ?Tamar? camp in northeast Tal Afar, allegedly hitting hundreds of volunteers, attacks targeting ?Crusader? forces in Diyali, Arab Jabbour, Baquba, Doloeya and Baghdad, and assassinating a spy in Baquba. The operations are listed as follows:
- Assassinating a Highly Ranked Converted Police Officer [in Diyali]
- Suicidal Operation on the National Guard Volunteers in Tal Afar
- Bombing a Crusader Patrol on Foot With Mortar Shells [in Arab Jabbour]
- Attacking National Guard Barracks with Mortar Shells [in Diyali]
- Assassinating a Crusader Spy [in Baquba]
- Confronting an American Intelligence Convoy North of Baghdad
- Sniping an American Soldier and One of the National Guard in Baghdad
- Launching a C5K Rocket at a Crusader Base of the Crusaders and National Guard in the Area of al-Doloeya
- Burning Three Trucks Transporting Supplies to the American Forces [north of Baghdad]
The group also issued a fifty-second video of bombing a Humvee in al-Mosul.
The Mujahideen Shura Council is composed of eight insurgency groups in Iraq: al-Qaeda in Iraq, Victorious Army Group, the Army of al-Sunnah Wal Jama?a, Jama?a al-Murabiteen, Ansar al-Tawhid Brigades, Islamic Jihad Brigades, the Strangers Brigades, and the Horrors Brigades, collaborating to meet the ?unbelievers gathering with different sides? and defend Islam.
The video clip and a translation of the nine messages are provided to our Intel Service members.