The Mujahideen Shura Council recently issued dozens of communiqués, of which in thirteen during a three-day period of Saturday, April 8, 2006 through Monday, April 10, the group claims responsibility for operations targeting ?Crusader? and Iraqi forces in Tal Afar, al-Mosul, Baghdad and Ameriyat al-Fallujah. Within these attacks was a suicide bombing at a checkpoint in Ameriyat al-Fallujah, purportedly killing two ?infidels? and a total five of the Iraqi forces.
- Assassinating One Converter Spy in Tal Afar
- Detonating an Explosive Package on an American Foot Patrol
- Destroying a Crusader Vehicle and Killing All Who Were in It in Ameriyat al-Fallujah
- Damaging a Mine Sweeper of the American Forces in al-Mosul
- Destroying an American Forces? Vehicle
- Burning a Crusader Armored Vehicle in al-Mosul
- Eliminating One of the Guards of the Deputy Governor of al-Mosul
- Detonating an Explosive Package on a Combined Patrol on the Bridge of al-Saqlawiya
- Destroying a Vehicle Transporting Supplies to the Crusaders on the Road of Shaharaban
- Blowing Up a Building the Crusader Forces Wanted to Make as its Barracks
- Destroying a Crusader Humvee in Ameriyat al-Fallujah
- Suicidal Operation on a Crusader Checkpoint and Their Converted Followers
- Destroying a Converted Police Car in Samarra
The Mujahideen Shura Council is composed of eight insurgency groups in Iraq: al-Qaeda in Iraq, Victorious Army Group, the Army of al-Sunnah Wal Jama?a, Jama?a al-Murabiteen, Ansar al-Tawhid Brigades, Islamic Jihad Brigades, the Strangers Brigades, and the Horrors Brigades, collaborating to meet the ?unbelievers gathering with different sides? and defend Islam.
A translation of the thirteen messages is provided to our Intel Service members.