The Mujahideen Shura Council issued nearly two dozen communiqués within the past 24-hours, of which in ten, the group claims responsibility for several attacks targeting ?Crusaders,? trucks transporting supplies to their bases and Iraqi security forces in al-Fallujah, Baghdad, al-Ramadi and Tal Afar. The group also provides two lists, one containing four operations and the other eight, involving sniper attacks and the detonation of several improvised explosive devices (IEDs).
- Attacking a Crusader Foot Patrol in al-Fallujah
- Eliminating Two Crusader Spies
- Detonating Two Explosive Packages on a Convoy Transporting Supplies for the Crusaders
- Sniping a Crusader Soldier in al-Halabsa
- Sniping a Crusader Soldier in al-Fallujah
- Some of the Military Operations in the Area of Abu Obeid in al-Ramadi
- Destroying a Truck Transporting Supplies to the Crusaders
- Destroying a Crusader Humvee in Tal Afar
- Sniping a Crusader Infidel in al-Taji
- Some of the Military Operations in the Northern Section, North of Baghdad, for the Past Days
The Mujahideen Shura Council is composed of eight insurgency groups in Iraq: al-Qaeda in Iraq, Victorious Army Group, the Army of al-Sunnah Wal Jama?a, Jama?a al-Murabiteen, Ansar al-Tawhid Brigades, Islamic Jihad Brigades, the Strangers Brigades, and the Horrors Brigades, collaborating to meet the ?unbelievers gathering with different sides? and defend Islam.
A translation of the ten messages is provided to our Intel Service members.