The Conquering Army [Jeish al-Fatheen] issued nearly two dozen communiqués yesterday, May 31, 2006, in twelve of which the group claims responsibility for attacks targeting ?Crusader? forces in al-Karabla, al-Habbaniya, al-Ramadi, al-Khalidiya, and Samarra, involving the launching of mortar shells, rockets, and improvised explosive devices (IEDs).
The communiqués are listed as follows:
- Bombing the Crusaders forces in al-Karabla with Mortar Shells
- Bombing a Crusader Forces Barracks in al-Habaniya with Mortar Shells
- Blowing Up a Mine Sweeper of the Crusaders on the Ceramic Street South of al-Ramadi
- Bombing the Crusaders Forces Barracks in al-Karabla with Mortar Shells
- Bombing a Crusaders Forces Barracks in the Youth Center, West of Al-Ramadi
- Destroying Two Four-Wheel Drive Cars of the Crusaders Intelligence in al-Qarayshi
- Sniping a Crusader Soldier from an Observation Site in al-Khalidiya
- Sniping a Crusader Soldier in al-Surah Facing the Security Administration East of al-Ramadi
- Sniping a Crusader Soldier in the Area of al-Kartan in al-Khalidiya
- Sniping a Crusaders Soldier in Al-Khalidiya
- Bombing Al-Buhiyra Hotel in Samarah with C5K Rockets
- Sniping a Crusader Soldier Over the Khalidiya Bridge
A translation of the twelve messages is provided to our Intel Service members.