Ansar al-Sunnah, in six communiqués issued in the past 24-hours, claims responsibility for assassinating men accused of working for American forces in Baghdad, murdering Iraqi officials, and attacks on American soldiers and Iraqi police in Baghdad.
- The first message lists the ?harvest? in al-Howeija, north of Baghdad, citing a bombing on an American Humvee on Thursday and sniping an American soldier in al-Howeija market, yesterday.
- Today, a Tariq rocket was fired on the barracks of the ?converted Badr organization? in Baghdad.
- Yesterday, two men accused of working for American forces were assassinated in al-Dowra, south of Baghdad.
- The fourth communiqué states that a translator who ?works with the crusaders? was murdered yesterday in the area of the tunnel in Baghdad.
- The Iraqi police barracks in al-Sayediya was bombed with mortar shells yesterday. According to the message, the ?volume of the losses? is not known.
- As highlighted in the sixth communiqué, a member of Ghadr Organization was shot with machine guns and assassinated in al-Dowra yesterday.
A full translation of the six messages is provided to our Intel Service members.