Ansar al-Sunnah, in nine communiqués issued today, August 29, 2005, claims responsibility for assassinations in Baghdad of Iraqi National Guard members, including a chief, Ali Baha?a Al Dean Kalleal, whose photo IDs the group provides, Iraqi police officers, Badr members, and American forces.
- Allah is Great; Assassinating the Chief of the Non-Believers? Guards (National Guards) in al-Dawra in Baghdad
- The ID Cards and Documents of the Colonel Chief of the National Guard Who Was Assassinated Yesterday
- Assassinating Two of Badr Brigade Converters in al-Mansour in Baghdad
- Assassination of the Chief of the Crusaders? Guards in the Hawk Base in the Area of al-Dawra
- Bombing the Base of (The Hawk Division) Base in al-Sayediya Area
- Attack on a Checkpoint of the Interior Police with Machine Guns, Killing Two
- Detonating an Explosive Package on a Transportation Vehicle of the Crusaders in al-Radwaniya in Baghdad
- Destroying an American Humvee by Detonating an Explosive Package on it in Samarra
- Assassination of a Converter Ranked Captain in the Interior Police in al-Dawra, South of Baghdad
A full translation of the nine messages is provided to our Intel Service members.