In five communiqués issued today, September 6, 2005, Ansar al-Sunnah claims responsibility of assassinated Badr organization members in al-Dawra, and bombing operations targeting American and Iraqi forces in al-Dawra, Tikrit, and al-Owja and al-Haleej Airports.
- The first communiqué states that two Badr organization members were assassinated yesterday in al-Dawra, south of Baghdad.
- Also yesterday, an explosive was detonated on an Iraqi police patrol in al-Dawra, allegedly killing seven.
- The third message describes a series of three explosives that were detonated on a convoy of ?GMC vehicles of the American intelligence,? near Tikrit, allegedly ?badly? damaging one vehicle and harming the others. According to the message, the casualties are not known.
- An explosive was detonated today on an American truck carrying ?sensitive apparatus? on the road to al-Owja Airport, near Tikrit, allegedly burning the vehicle and killing all who were on it.
- The fifth communiqué highlights a bombing operation targeting a ?crusader?s convoy? on the road of al-Haleej Airport, between Samarra and al-Doloeiya. The message indicates that an armored vehicle was destroyed, killing seven.
A full translation of the five messages is provided to our Intel Service members.