In five communiqués issued today, September 14, 2005, announces ?harvests? in al-Mosul and south Baghdad, and claims responsibility of attacks targeting Iraqi National Guards in Tal Afar, and bombing an Iraqi police station in al-Domeiz in al-Mosul.
- The first communiqué highlights a bombing yesterday on an Iraqi National Guard patrol in Tal Afar, allegedly destroying a Land Cruiser and killing all of its occupants.
- Also yesterday, an explosive detonated on an Iraqi National Guard patrol in al-Qadiniya section of Talafar allegedly killed three and injured four. The message indicates that amongst those killed was a first lieutant named Muslim Hamid Jobeir.
- The ?harvest? in al-Mosul between September 10 and September 12, 2005 is described in the third communiqué, highlighting several attacks targeting Iraqi forces.
- The fourth message describes an attack on al-Domeiz police station in al-Mosul, killing ?tens of converters.? A mujahid is indicated to have been injured in the operation.
- The fifth message lists the ?harvest? in south Baghdad for a range of dates between August 23, 2005, and September 4. Several ?crusader? vehicles were attacked, including a truck ?working in favor of the crusaders,? a Humvee, and armored vehicles.
A full translation of the five messags are provided to our Intel Service members.